Washburn Machinery takes great pride in the fact that our laundry equipment is always on the cutting edge of the latest technological advancements in the industry. Take a look at some of the available features that make UniMac a true game-changer for any laundry operation.
UniLinc control technology provides users with the unique ability to collect and analyze performance and maintenance data in order to achieve maximum machine efficiency. Available on both washer-extractors and drying tumblers, this advanced control system allows for a consistent and easy-to-use format across the board.
- 41 customizable cycles
- Temperature-controlled fill
- User-friendly graphic display
- Easy programming
- Access to machine service history logs
- Receive error notifications
- View performance reports
- Wireless networking
Dangerous hydrocarbons left on gear pose a number of problems-including a doubled risk of many cancers-for the very people that PPE is designed to protect. In fact, studies from 2016 show that cancer was responsible for 70% of all line-of duty deaths among career firefighters.
Forthcoming NFPA standards recommend protecting your company by washing PPE after every fire. UniMac machines-equipped with the cloud-based FireLinc™ application-let safety officers easily maintain a full gear-washing history for each member of their team.
Installation Kept Simple
FireLinc setup requires only four basic components:
- Android tablet
- 20′ USB to micro-USB power cable
- Articulating arm
- Wi-Fi internet connection
Sync with your inventory tracking system
Sort by equipment ID, Location and who completed wash
See what machine-and which cycle-was used
Export wash history to spreadsheet for easy auditing
Powered by UniLinc, TotalVue provides laundry managers with a bird’s-eye view of their operation. By quickly collecting critical performance indicators, it enables users to promptly make adjustments in order to improve their overall productivity.
- Manage from your own personal web portal
- Easy to set up, access and use
- Access from any web-connected device
- Real-time reporting
- Manage multiple properties at once
- Easily print, e-mail or export reports in PDF format
Available on all UniLinc equipped units, OPTispray Rinsing Technology takes an entirely new approach to the wash process. As opposed to bath rinses used by most competitor brands, OPTispray utilizes spray rinsing power to distribute wash chemistry and remove soil.
- 9 available ECO cycles
- Uses as much as 39% less water
- Increase throughput by up to 12%
- Leaves 22% less residual wash chemistry
- Saves up to $2,110 per year in utilities
- Revolutionary rotary transfer switch provides accurate readings
- Senses up to 267 times more surface area than competition
- Maintenance-free performance
- Dryer stops automatically once desired level is reached
- Customizable dryness level settings