Washburn Machinery takes great pride in the fact that our laundry equipment is always on the cutting edge of the latest technological advancements in the industry. Take a look at some of the available features that make UniMac a true game-changer for any laundry operation.
UniLinc control technology provides users with the unique ability to collect and analyze performance and maintenance data in order to achieve maximum machine efficiency. Available on both washer-extractors and drying tumblers, this advanced control system allows for a consistent and easy-to-use format across the board.
- 41 customizable cycles
- Temperature-controlled fill
- User-friendly graphic display
- Easy programming
- Access to machine service history logs
- Receive error notifications
- View performance reports
- Wireless networking
Powered by UniLinc, TotalVue provides laundry managers with a bird’s-eye view of their operation. By quickly collecting critical performance indicators, it enables users to promptly make adjustments in order to improve their overall productivity.
- Manage from your own personal web portal
- Easy to set up, access and use
- Access from any web-connected device
- Real-time reporting
- Manage multiple properties at once
- Easily print, e-mail or export reports in PDF format
Available on all UniLinc equipped units, OPTispray Rinsing Technology takes an entirely new approach to the wash process. As opposed to bath rinses used by most competitor brands, OPTispray utilizes spray rinsing power to distribute wash chemistry and remove soil.
- 9 available ECO cycles
- Uses as much as 39% less water
- Increase throughput by up to 12%
- Leaves 22% less residual wash chemistry
- Saves up to $2,110 per year in utilities
- Revolutionary rotary transfer switch provides accurate readings
- Senses up to 267 times more surface area than competition
- Maintenance-free performance
- Dryer stops automatically once desired level is reached
- Customizable dryness level settings